Wednesday 23 January 2013

LittleEcoFootprint

While on Facebook today I saw an ad for LittleEcoFootprint, this interested me and I pressed on it to see what it was. Well, its a members only monthly subscription to get a package each month. The super exciting part?  You don't know what you'll get until it arrives. It's a surprise. This is geared towards moms and children under the age of 3. Also it is wonderful because the products that are featured in these boxes are healthy, natural Eco-friendly and have been chosen by real moms. Any Canadian moms can subscribe and try it out. The boxes contain 5-7 product samples. If anyone is interested you can get $5 of your first month with the code WHOLEMOM20 or LITTLEECO20. 
  My first package is suppose to arrive sometime after February 15th. Im super excited and hope that the mom reviewed products are loved by me as much as they enjoyed them! ...The only problem is I am impatient and I always ruin surprises and I can't in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment